Have you used, or are you considering using, psychedelic medicines? I am happy to speak to you about psychedelic integration and/or harm reduction.
Psychedelic integration is a facilitated process of:
- reflection on one’s recent experiences with psychedelic medicines
- exploration of motivations and goals for psychedelic use
- incorporation of one’s psychedelic experience with daily life and maintenance of positive benefits
- assistance with challenging thoughts/feelings
Psychedelic harm reduction can be helpful for:
- patients with questions or curiosities about psychedelics
- patients who are microdosing or who want to engage in microdosing
- patients who have questions about interactions of their existing medications with psychedelic medicines
- patients who are planning to use psychedelic medicines in non-clinical settings and want to inform themselves of safety concerns and how to best minimize harm
Please see the “About” section of this website for my relevant qualifications. I do not encourage illegal activities, nor do I provide illegal substances.